We have two on-line solutions for connecting the friends and families of Community Church. CCB (Church Community Builder) is our primary data base for Ministries and Family information. This is in addition to our social networking options like: Facebook and Twitter. Every person who is involved with Community is invited to utilize these systems.
Click Either Icon
CCB (Church Community Builder)
When you log in to CCB, you will be able to see and edit your own profile information, the groups you are participating in, the positions you hold, your own giving record, events you might be interested in, and easily communicate with other members, and much more!
SOME THINGS YOU CAN UTILIZE:
- People Search - Find names, phone numbers, mailing and email addresses.
- Photo Directories - View or print your own.
- Church-wide Calendar that displays all events and activities for the entire church.
- Group Calendars Events such as meetings, parties, concerts, classes and fundraisers are an integral part of how ministries and small groups operate.
- Needs and Opportunities management offers people opportunities to serve others in the community as day-to-day needs arise.
- Event Sign-ups and Surveys - Without being forced to create a login, church visitors and members alike can easily register online for upcoming events.
- Personal Communication Preferences - Our Member Center gives individuals the opportunity to set their own Personal Communications Preferences. This allows them to tailor the information they receive based on their unique needs. Each member has a ‘Personal Settings’ section that enables them to select the Groups that they would like to receive updates and notifications from.
- Private Online Groups - The key to a healthy church is community. The key to community is relationships.
· Personal Calendar Ministries, small groups and members journey together and stay connected through various activities happening within your church. With CCB, every member of your organization can easily view their own Personal Calendar.
- Private Discussion Forums Where can people in your church go to have private online discussions, share prayer needs, and simply connect with others in a safe manner?
- Event Summaries - This allows small group leaders, Sunday School teachers, and anyone else who records attendance for an event to attach important supplemental information to that event.
- File Sharing - Documentation, photos and other media can be shared with people in the church.