The goal of the Women’s Ministry is simple – LOVE GOD. LOVE OTHERS. Living real life together is at the heart of the Women’s Ministry. We are real women serving a real God, sharing life experiences—good ones and challenging ones—so that we know are not alone in this world.
Please join us for weekly relationship-building opportunities.
- Wednesday afternoon Women’s Bible Study at 1:00 p.m. and again at
- 6:45 p.m. in the Annex building.
- Various Sunday morning Bible study opportunities at 9:00 & 10:45 a.m.
Other relationship building events include:
- Spring Women’s Retreat at Roman Nose State Park in Watonga, Oklahoma.
- Bless Your Heart – An Evening for Women held each fall.
- Gabbin’ and Dabbin’ painting fun and fellowship
- Secret Sisters – A January through December opportunity to bless and be blessed.
We would love for you to join us!
Living Real Life Together!
For More Information:
Susan Swart 405.361.2121